In 2012, Ebooks outsold hardcover titles, marking a grand milestone for self-publishers and ebook authors. Thousands of ebooks are sold each day, generating sizeable passive income for self-publishers around the world. This is a profitable business any writer, experienced or not, would want to be a part of.
It’s not impossible to earn $1,000 – $1,000,000 a day for something you wrote and published online. Now a million dollars may sound like a lot of money, and it is, but it’s doable with a $10 ebook, you can generate a million with 100,000 orders. And you just made yourself a millionaire!
Many people have done it. Perhaps you too may want to start publishing your own ebook. Here are basic steps how to do it.
- Write about your passion. Whether you’re into fiction, non-fiction, travel, cooking, passing the board exam, losing weight and just about anything under the sun – you start by writing something that you’re good at. That way, you position yourself as an expert in your chosen field.
- Create something beneficial. Your book must be compelling enough for others to purchase and download. It entertains them, educates them, teaches them, warns them, prepares them . . . Think about what your audience or readers can get from your ebook, whether it’s worth their money and time.
- Get creative with your material. From cover design to title – you need to give your ebook a creative appeal that is in itself a promotional tool to help rake in subscribers. Also, make your ebook as organized and as flexible as possible. Your copies should be readily convert to various formats.
- Design an online marketing outlet. Your blog, social media page or website can do wonders to tease prospect readers about an upcoming ebook that you’re working on. Advertise online. You might even need to offer a short introductory copy for free to encourage readership of the main ebook.
5. Plan and create a timeline. By the time you release an ebook, you’re already cooking your next one, a sequel or another title altogether. Even if your first project didn’t come through, don’t give up. Find ways to improve and get it right the next time.
As a matter of fact you can enjoy CustomWritings professional writing services and order a custom written ebook online.